Dräger continues its best in class customer support through its renewed agreement with Intensive Care Online Network Inc. (ICON). Through ICON’s Resource Centre, all Dräger ventilation customers have access to online continuing education and a real-time support system 24x7 staffed by clinicians. This enables Dräger to provide an elite level of clinical education and support that reaches new heights in customer satisfaction.
ICON staff members are accessible to provide education in the use of Dräger Evita, Oxylog, Savina, Carina and Babylog ventilators, as well as Caleo incubators and Jaundice Management.
ICON is an innovative concept in clinical support & education and is available 24 hours a day for real-time support services.
ICON is staffed with a multidisciplinary group including intensive care physicians, pulmonologists, neonatal clinicians, critical care nurses, nurse practitioners, respiratory care practitioners and information technology specialists. ICON staff members have advanced training and are Dräger certified in the use of Evita series, Oxylog, Savina, Carina and now Babylog ventilators as well as Caleo incubators and Jaundice Management.ICON services include:
- Communication centre available for telephone and web-based consultation 24/7
- Physician resource accessible for clinical consultation 24/7
- Ventilation knowledge base, including application and research in respiratory management
- Comprehensive electronic medical library of journal articles concerning mechanical ventilation and ICU patient management
- Member-directed continuing education
- Device competency